Tuesday 22 January 2013

Song : Melee - Built to Last

Melee - Built to Last
Lyric :
I've looked for love in stranger places  
But never found someone like you  
Someone whose smile  
Makes me feel I've been holding back  
And now there's nothing I can do
 

'Cause this is real and this is good 
It warms the inside just like it should 
Most of all, most of all It's built to last, it's built to last
 

All of our friends saw from the start  
So why didn't we believe it too? 
Oh yeah, now look where we are  
You're in my heart now  
And there's no escaping it for you
 

'Cause this is real and this is good 
It warms the inside just like it should  
Most of all, most of all It's built to last
 

Walking on the hills at night  
With those fireworks and candlelight  
You and I were made to get love right
 

'Cause this is real and this is good  
It warms the inside just like it should  
Most of all, most of all It's built to last
'Cause you are the sun in my universe  

Consider the best when we felt the worst  
And most of all, most of all, most of all Most of all, most of all, most of all It's built to last

Dengerin nih lagu pertama kali di radio langsung suka tapi gak tau yang nyanyiinnya siapa hehe.. Setelah berjuang susah paya akhirnya dapat, nama bandnya juga rada aneh Melee :) Enjoy the song yah..

No comments:

Post a Comment