Wednesday 23 January 2013

Song : Bee Gees - Words

Bee Gees - Words

Lyric :
Smile an everlasting smile,
a smile can bring you near to me.
Don't ever let me find you gone,
cause that would bring a tear to me.
This world has lost its glory, let's start a brand
new story now, my love.
Right now, there'll be no other time and I can show
you how, MY LOVE.

Talk in everlasting words, and dedicate them all to me.
And I will give you all my life,
I'm here if you should call to me.
You think that I don't even mean a single word I say.
It's only words, and words are all I have, to take your heart away

Lagu ini udah jadul (jaman dulu banget), pertama kali dikenalin juga sama Papah dan langsung suka. Karya-karya Bee Gees juga bukan hanya Words yang terkenal tapi masih banyak lagi yang lainnya. Dari lagu ini bener-bener tergambar kekuatan "kata-kata" dapat menaklukkan hati seseorang. Maka dari itu selalu berhati-hati setiap berkata.

No comments:

Post a Comment